About the Job
t are my responsibilities?
- Manage RC Egypt as Treasurer and act as Relationship Manager for the CFO on all Treasury relevant subjects, which do not fall under the responsibility of the Regional ME Treasury.
- Provide first-class treasury services to operating business.
- Manage and control financial risks, liquidity position and funding requirements.
- Control appropriate administration of financial transactions.
- Ensure process execution according to standardized treasury processes.
- Advise operating businesses on compliance with financial guidelines and monitor adherence to MTO requirements.
- Remediate and escalate non-compliance behavior with internal guidelines with the respective organization.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of Treasury FX processes for MTO countries.
- Enable an active community with country FX Managers.
- Communicate and report to Regional ME Treasury team, Regional Head of Treasury & Corporate Finance and Country CFO.
- FX/IR: Definition of operational hedging strategy with Regional ME Treasury team.
- Regular check/update of risk limit policies on country level.
- Managing financial covenants.
- Support Risk and Internal Control management in the local area of competence.
- Monitor and Control Reporting Financial Reporting, including review and verification of actuals, forecast and budgets according to IFRGs on monthly basis.
- Joint responsibility for all Trade finance related activities.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.