WhatsApp Business enables you to have a business presence on WhatsApp, communicate more efficiently with your customers, and help you grow your business.
If you have separate business and personal phone numbers, you can have both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger installed on the same phone, and register them with different numbers.
In addition to the features available in WhatsApp Messenger, WhatsApp Business includes:
• BUSINESS PROFILE: Create a profile for your business to help your customers find valuable information — like your website, location, or contact information.
• BUSINESS MESSAGING TOOLS: Be more responsive to your customers by using Away messages to indicate when you’re away or Greeting message to send your customers an introductory message when they first message you.
• LANDLINE/FIXED NUMBER SUPPORT: You can use WhatsApp Business with a landline (or fixed) phone number and your customers can message you on that
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
• Track the performance of your personal portfolio
• Follow stocks to get real-time quotes and personalized news
• Discover detailed financial information such as historical financials, ESG ratings, and top holders
• Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, and futures
• Compare and evaluate stocks with interactive full screen charts
• Sign in to view and edit your web portfolio on the go
• Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon
• Create multiple watchlists to organize the stocks you follow
• Enable notifications for price alerts, breaking news, earnings reports, and
What is Google My Business?
GMB is a free tool that lets you manage how your business appears on Google Search and Maps. That includes adding your business name, location, and hours; monitoring and replying to customer reviews; adding photos; learning where and how people are searching for you, and more.
• Consumos: controlá tu crédito y tus consumos de internet, minutos y SMS.
• Pagos: aboná tu factura e informá un pago si venció tu factura y la pagaste fuera de término.
• Packs y Recargas: comprá packs de internet, SMS y llamadas locales e internacionales. Si te quedaste sin saldo, accedé a la recarga SOS o con tu tarjeta de crédito.
• Beneficios: asociate grátis a Club Personal y suma puntos. Canjeá tus puntos por Recargas y Packs.
Aplicación exclusiva para clientes de Telecom Personal.
To use Google Finance, you’ll need to create a Google account. This is a simple process that’s free and takes less than a minute. Once you have an account, you can create a portfolio and participate in Google Finance discussion groups.
To create a portfolio, you simply click on the Portfolios link at top of the Google Finance home page. Then click Create a Portfolio. As soon as you have created and named your portfolio, you can start adding stocks and mutual funds.
If you already have any Google account — like a Gmail address — just go to Google Finance, log into your account and then click Portfolios. You’ll go to a page entitled My Portfolios. Follow the instructions on the page to add stocks or funds to your portfolio.
Once you’ve entered the stocks or mutual funds you want in your portfolio, you can view it in several
Welcome to the smart way to track and manage your financial life. Now you can see all your accounts in one place—bank accounts, retirement funds, and your investments. It starts with our award-winning financial tools that give you a dynamic view of your net worth. The result is a smarter and easier way for you to take charge of your money, so you can plan ahead and make more-informed decisions.
PERSONAL CAPITAL CASH™
We reinvented the piggy bank. Personal Capital Cash is a new high-yield account. Earn more on your spare cash, at a rate higher than you’ll get with a typical savings account. It’s flexible, with an unlimited number of transactions, no fees, and no minimum balance. And it’s FDIC insured. Start earning more today. See full terms at personalcapital.com/cash.
MANAGE ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS IN ONE PLACE
With Personal Capital, you can
The internet has been a boon to investors in many ways. Not only does it provide a way for individual investors to get a wealth of information about particular securities, but it spawned the ability of individual investors to trade their stocks in real time.
Another benefit for investors who use the internet as a research tool is its ability to give you an organized experience customized to the securities in your investment portfolio.
One tool that does so is Google Finance. Google Finance is a searchable tab within Google.com that lets you track the performance of your securities. Google Finance is an update to the original version of Google Finance which resided on its own portal. In this article, we’ll walk you through a way to track the stocks in your portfolio using Google Finance and attempt to answer some questions that you might have.
Getting started with Google
★ “Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use.” – Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ “One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014” – FastCompany ★
▪ Quick Day View: for a fast overview of all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: for direct access to all your calendars
▪ smooth scroll and zoom: for better, intuitive interaction
▪ month, week, day, agenda and event view
▪ color-coded year view
▪ scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
▪ easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
▪ search function
▪ sync your events with Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Exchange etc. using the Android calendar